Saturday, April 11, 2009

1st Group Run Post-Chest Cold

I did a modified (by that I mean short!) group run today. 1st time with the group after having crap in my lungs for the last two weeks .. for the most part I was able to breath ok, which was extremely encouraging! I am thinking again I can pull this off and be ready to tackle the RnR on May 31st!

I have a handy, dandy little gps system that I wear on my wrist (just bought it last week), and it tracks my runs! Still trying to figure out how the whole thing works, so I missed the beginning of today run, but was able to capture most of it. I think it is pretty cool, you can see the route I ran along with the rate (kinda slow today, but I was just happy to finish!) I ran.

It was nice being back out running today ... never thought I would say that!

No comments: