Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Here!!

I take off for SD tomorrow, and the run is only 3 days away! I am as ready as I am going to be, as are my fellow TNT runners.

Up bright and early tomorrow ... have no idea if I am fully packed or not. On one hand it seems like I have to much stuff, and on the other it seems like I am definitely missing something--I have shoes, socks, shorts and running shirt so I have the vitals (and of course those wonderful little round band-aids for the nipples--I knew you were worried!).

Best of all--Lenore posted today that Hunter's last test came back with no sign of leukemia, so he is set for his bone marrow transplant next Friday!! That little man is fighting with all he has, and is kickin' the frak out of the cancer beast! Go Hunter Go!!

Peace,
MJ

No comments: